By commissioning the artist you automatically agree to the Terms of Service
You can contact the artist by clicking on the "Contact Me" tab above and filling out the form. Otherwise you may contact the artist on the websites listed there.
- All rights to the commissioned artwork belong to the artist.
- Commissioners become the owner of the image but cannot trace or redistribute the commissioned piece in any way.
- Unless discussed otherwise, the artwork is not authorized to be used commercially.
- No commissions will be started until at least 1/2 of the payment is received. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All Payments received MUST be in USD currency.
- The commissioner will be contacted when the piece is STARTED and FINISHED (unless discussed otherwise).
- Depending on the commission type (and commission queue) it could take anywhere from a few days to a few months to finish a commission. Please be patient. If for some reason the piece will take longer to complete, the commissioner will be notified.
- Work In Progress images may be requested by the commissioner (more info on this above in "Artist and Commissioner Rights)
What the artist will not draw
- Any kind of extreme fetish artwork
- Any artwork that pertains to sexual interactions or ideas (this includes nudity)
- Extreme violence or gore
- Characters with extremely hard designs to replicate